|"Adelaide" -- "Torrens" - V&SAR Joint Stock Wooden Sleeping Car|
V&SAR Joint stock wooden sleeping car Torrens was built at the Victorian Railways Newport Workshops for use on "The Overland". It was originally called Adelaide, but its name was changed to Torrens in 1910.
|17.10.1907||Entered service named Adelaide.|
|6.1936||Automatic couplers fitted.|
|-||South Australian Railways equity brought by Victorian Railways.|
|9.1967||Last run on the "Train of Knowledge".|
|16.10.1967||Withdrawn and condemned.|
|-||Transferred to ARHS Museum North Williamstown, Victoria.|