|Ambulance Car No.156|
Ambulance carriage, 33 foot 9½ inch long, built by the South Australian Railways at the Islington workshops in 1910. It has a platform at one end only. The car is divided into three parts consisting of a storage compartment, ambulance compartment and a compartment fitted with two seats and a lavatory.
It spent most of its life in the Peterborough car sheds.